The Volusia Forever Advisory Committee will host five community listening sessions to give residents an opportunity to comment about the program’s future.
Listening sessions will be held at these times and locations:
- 6 p.m. Wednesday, April 21, in the second-floor county council chambers of the Thomas C. Kelly Administration Center, 123 W. Indiana Ave., DeLand
- 6 p.m. Wednesday, April 28, at the Brannon Center, 105 S. Riverside Drive, New Smyrna Beach
- 6 p.m. Wednesday, May 5, in the second-floor conference room of Beach Safety Headquarters, 515 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach
- 6 p.m. Wednesday, May 12, in the city commission chambers of Ormond Beach City Hall, 22 Beach St., Ormond Beach
- 6 p.m. Wednesday, May 19, in the Deltona Regional Library auditorium, 2150 Eustace Ave., Deltona
Volusia Forever staff and advisory board members will be available to answer questions. Members of Volusia County Council are also expected to attend.
Approved by taxpayers in 2000 and renewed in 2020, Volusia Forever finances the acquisition and improvement of environmentally sensitive, water resource protection, and outdoor recreation lands.
Learn more at www.volusia.org/forever. For more information about the listening sessions, contact Sarah Presley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (386) 822-5013, ext. 12775.