- Mayor: Russ Owen
- Vice Mayor / Zone 1 Commissioner: Michael Kolody [Zone 1 Map] Opens a New Window.
- Zone 2 Commissioner: Jake Sachs Opens a New Window. [Zone 2 Map] Opens a New Window.
- Zone 3 Commissioner: Jason McGuirk Opens a New Window. [Zone 3 Map] Opens a New Window.
- Zone 4 Commissioner: Randy Hartman Opens a New Window. [Zone 4 Map] Opens a New Window.
The City of New Smyrna Beach operates under a Commission-Manager form of government. The City Commission, consisting of a mayor and four commissioners, is responsible for legislative functions such as establishing policy, passing ordinances, adopting regulations, and developing an overall vision. The Commission also appoints a professional city manager to oversee administrative operations, implement its policies, and advise it.
The mayor serves a two-year term and commissioners serve four-year terms.
- When: 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:30 PM
- Where: City Hall Commission Chambers at 210 Sams Avenue (entrance off Julia Street)
In accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act Opens a New Window. , persons needing assistance to participate in any of these meetings should contact Kelly McQuillen, City Clerk by mail or in person at 210 Sams Ave., New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168, or by phone at (386) 410-2630, prior to the meeting.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meeting.
View Most Recent Agendas Opens a New Window. | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
View Most Recent Minutes Opens a New Window. | View All