Slip into the New Smyrna Beach City Marina. Both the harbor and marina are a premier destination for boaters. Closes to the Canal Street Historic District where you can find arts, hisrory, shopping, and dining. It's across the street from the Old Fort Park historical site, which hosts a weekly Farmer's Market on Satudays.
Boat slips are available to the public on a first-come, first-served basis. Transient boats are welcome. Minimum allowed vessel length is 28 ft.
For reservations and further details, please call 386-409-2042.
- 50/30 amp electric
- Cable TV
- Pump out
- Picnic area
- Daily (seven days or less): $2.00 per ft.
- Weekly (seven days): $12.00 per ft.
- Annual (contract for fixed & floating docks): Please inquire
- Limited liveaboard availability: Please inquire
- State sales tax applies to all dockage fees
110V, 30 amp / 220V, 50 amp
- Daily: $6 / $10 per day
- Weekly: $36 / $60 per week
- Annual: $40 / $80 per month
- Liveaboards: $80 / $160 per month
Located on the Intracoastal Waterway at Mile Marker 846.1, SW of Red Marker 38.
Lat / Long: 29° 01'.6" N / 080° 55'.2" W
By land, the marina is addressed at 201 N. Riverside Dr., New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168.