The New Smyrna Beach Sports Complex provides family-oriented athletic activities to over 1,500 youth and 700 adult athletes every year in the spirit of encouraging a strong culture of fitness and good sportsmanship among our residents and visitors.
The complex, nestled between Jack Bolt Field and Turnbull Bay and home field for New Smyrna Beach High School Barracudas athletics, was built in part with donated materials and services and covers 68 acres that include:
- Football stadium with interior paved track and dual grand stands for home and visiting team
- Baseball stadium with 90 ft. bases, 60 ft. 6 in. pitching mound, and 315 ft. home run fences
- 3 lighted youth baseball fields with 60, 65, and 70 ft. bases, 46 and 50 ft. pitching mounds, and 195 and 200 ft. home run fences
- 1 lighted youth baseball field with 90 ft. bases, 60 ft. 6 in. pitching mound, and 275 ft. home run fences
- 3 lighted softball fields with 60 & 65 ft. bases, pitching rubber at any distance, and 300 ft. home run fences
- 3 lighted soccer fields for full-size or compact play
- 2 lighted multi-purpose fields for football, lacrosse, and soccer
- Maintenance Operations garage and office space
- Fregolle Miracle League Field for special needs youth baseball
To reserve an amenity, please call (386) 410-2896.
Artificial field turf funded in partnership with the Volusia ECHO Grant Program.