New Smyrna Beach Municipal Airport (Jack Bolt Field) is located in Volusia County along Florida’s Atlantic Coast, about three miles north of downtown. The perfect destination for discerning travelers, our airport is notable for its proximity to Florida’s best beaches, Kennedy Space Center, major Central Florida attractions, and more.
The airport has three intersecting runways, the longest measuring 5,000 feet, allowing us to accommodate midsize general aviation aircraft. The control tower operates 365 days a year from 0700 to 2200 ensuring safe and efficient flight operations.
For current fuel prices, please visit AirNav or call (386) 410-2680.
- FAA Identifier: EVB
- Lat / Long: 29-03-20.5 N / 080-56-56.1 W
- Elevation: 10.8 ft. / 3.3 m (surveyed)
- Variation: 04W (1990)
- From city: 3 miles NW of New Smyrna Beach
- Time Zone: UTC -5 (UTC -4 during DST)
- ZIP Code: 32168
The airport’s total annual economic impact of $171.9 million is made by its tenants and businesses, related construction activity, spending by visitors and student aviators undergoing flight training, and more.
Our mission is to continuously enhance safety and security while promoting local economic development and remaining an economic asset to New Smyrna Beach and its surrounding communities.
Examples of major tenants include:
- Airgate Aviation is a commuter air carrier that provides scheduled and on–demand service throughout the continental United States and the Caribbean. They also provide FBO (rental car, Airgate Café, GPU, etc.) and maintenance services.
- Epic Flight Academy has been in operation since 1999 training tens of thousands of commercial pilots who go on to fly for over 300 commercial airlines. Epic offers domestic and international programs and a college degree program in partnership with Daytona State College. Courses include private pilot, instrument pilot, commercial pilot, and flight instructor. Epic maintains a fleet of simulators, Cessna 172s, and Piper Seminoles (PA-44).
- American Aero Services is a restoration facility that maintains and restores warbirds, military armor, rockets, and more.
- Baker Aviation has specialized in Beechcraft restoration, inspections, maintenance, and repair for more than twenty years .
- Volusia County Mosquito Control which proactively uses Intregated Pest Management (IPM) strategies to reduce nuisance mosquitoes and risk of mosquito-borne illness in Volusia County and sustain quality of life, foster stewardship of the environment, provide stellar customer service, and support economic vitality for the community.