New Smyrna Beach Municipal Airport (Jack Bolt Field) is located in Volusia County along Florida’s Atlantic Coast, about three miles north of downtown. The perfect destination for discerning travelers, our airport is notable for its proximity to Florida’s best beaches, Kennedy Space Center, major Central Florida attractions, and more.
The airport has three runways, the longest measuring 5,000 feet, allowing us to accommodate midsize general aviation aircraft. The control tower operates 365 days a year from 0700 to 2200 EST, ensuring safe and efficient flight operations.
- FAA Identifier: EVB
- Lat / Long: 29-03-20.5 N / 080-56-56.1 W
- Elevation: 10.8 ft. / 3.3 m (surveyed)
- Variation: 04W (1990)
- From city: 3 miles NW of New Smyrna Beach
- Time Zone: UTC -5 (UTC -4 during DST)
- ZIP Code: 32168
The airport’s total annual economic impact of $171.9 million is made by its tenants and businesses, related construction activity, spending by visitors and student aviators undergoing flight training, and more.
Our mission is to continuously enhance safety and security while promoting local economic development and remaining an economic asset to New Smyrna Beach and its surrounding communities.
Examples of major tenants include:
- Airgate Aviation is a Part 135 Charter that provides scheduled and on-demand services throughout the continental United States and the Caribbean. They are also one of the Fixed Base Operators (FBO) providing: Fuel Sales (Pre-Blended Jet-A, 100LL), Aircraft Maintenance, Rental Car Assistance, and Aircraft Tie Down Rental for the general aviation public. See website for more details.
- Epic Aviation houses a Part 141 Flight School as well as a Part 147 Aircraft Technician Program. The flight school has been in operation since 1999 training tens of thousands of commercial pilots who go on to fly for over 300 commercial airlines. The technician program recently opened which supplies the aviation industry with high quality Airframe & Powerplant Technicians. They offer domestic and international programs as well as college degree program in partnership with Daytona State College. In addition to the above programs, they are a Fixed Base Operator (FBO) where they have a pilot shop and provide: Fuel Sales (100LL), Aircraft Maintenance, Rental Car Assistance, and Aircraft Tie Down for the general aviation public. See website for more details.
- American Aero Services is a restoration facility that maintains and restores warbirds, military ground equipment, and provides general aircraft maintenance. See website for more details.
- Baker Aviation has specialized in Beechcraft restoration, inspections, maintenance, and repair for more than twenty years. See website for details.
- Volusia County Mosquito Control which proactively uses Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategies to reduce nuisance mosquitoes and risk of mosquito-borne illness in Volusia County and sustain quality of life, foster stewardship of the environment, provide stellar customer service, and support economic vitality for the community.