Boat Ramp Parking
Boat Ramp Parking Passes:
Please note that if you have a current New Smyrna Beach annual parking permit for your vehicle as a resident of Volusia County, you do not need a separate boat ramp permit to park at one of the three City boat ramps. You may not leave your trailer parked without the vehicle.
1. Residents of Florida FIND Districts may apply for a free boat ramp parking permit for the following locations:
- North Causeway Boat Ramp - Westside
- North Causeway Boat Ramp - Eastside
- Swoope Boat Ramp off US 1
2. FIND counties elibigle to apply for free boat ramp parking:
- Nassau County
- Duval County
- St. Johns County
- Flagler County
- Volusia County
- Brevard County
- Indian River County
- St. Lucie County
- Martin County
- Palm Beach County
- Broward County
- Miami-Dade County
3. Passes are electronic--you will not receive a paper pass. The system operates with your tag number, therefore you must update information if there are any changes. If your tag number is incorrect, you may receive a citation that will not be waived.
4. Parking at the boat ramps is enforced 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Boat launch parking violation fines are set at $100.
5. The parking permit is an annual pass and expires on December 31 of each year. Permits must be renewed each year.
6. Vehicles with a valid disabled parking permit are not charged to park and do not need a New Smyrna Beach permit.
7. If you have a current New Smyrna Beach parking lot permit, you are not required to obtain an additional permit for your vehicle to park at the boat ramp. You must be driving the permitted vehicle.
8. You do not have a parking permit until you are notified via e-mail that it has been activated, which may take up to five business days.
9. If you do not apply online, boat ramp parking permit applications and the required documentation can be hand-delivered to:
New Smyrna Beach Police Department
246 Industrial Park Ave.
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
Please note that hand-delivered permit applications may take up to five (5) business days to process.
10. A boat ramp parking permit does not apply to any of the City beach parking lots. You must have a City of New Smyrna Beach "beach lot" permit, an annual non-resident permit, or pay $20 to park in one of the beach lots.