NSB "Pre-App" Services
This service provides a virtual meeting at no charge with City of New Smyrna Beach and New Smyrna Beach Utilities staff to discuss maximizing the use of a commercial building and/or property. Such meetings normally take less than 30 minutes and provide a wealth of useful information for new construction and redevelopment project plans that is consistent with the city's Land Development Regulations, Building Codes, etc.
For more "Pre-Application or Pre-App" information, please contact Development Services staff at (386) 410-2835.
- Flagler Avenue Business Association is an organization of business owners along Flagler Avenue, the main beachside street in New Smyrna Beach.
- Canal Street Historic District is a not for profit merchants association founded to promote the local Canal Street, downtown area. It encompasses not only Canal Street, but any merchant in the Canal street area.
- Southeast Volusia Chamber of Commerce is the catalyst for community expansion, and has supported many causes to enhance economic growth.
- Team Volusia is an organization that works to support business growth and recruit new business. Our clients are high-impact businesses both local and abroad as well as site selection consultants that represent these companies.
- Southeast Volusia Manufacturing and Technology Coalition Welcome to a very special corner of the world. Not only is Southeast Volusia closely aligned with neighboring Daytona Beach and Orlando, but it is even closer to Florida's legendary Space Coast. In fact, Volusia County anchors Central Florida's High Tech Corridor. Technology is right at home in Southeast Volusia and Southeast Volusia is right at home in aviation, aerospace, and other tech-driven industries.
- Visit NSB