New Smyrna Beach Police Department
At around 7:40 p.m. yesterday, New Smyrna Beach Police officers were dispatched to Florida Memorial Hospital at 401 Palmetto St. in reference to a sex offense Additional Info...
At around 9:33 p.m. last night, police were called to an accident on Washington St. just west of the intersection of Riverside Dr. Additional Info...
- How do I file a police report?
- Where do I find information about employment with the New Smyrna Beach Police Department?
- Where do I pay a parking citation?
- Where do I pay a traffic citations?
- Who can I call to obtain a copy of a police record?
- How can I report a traffic complaint in my neighborhood?
- How can I get a crime prevention program or other related police presentation for my group?
- What should I do if I call 9-1-1 by mistake?
- If I need the police, but it is not an emergency, what number do I call?
- What are the hours of operation for the New Smyrna Beach Police Department Records Section?
- How much does it cost to obtain a copy of a New Smyrna Beach Police Department Report?
- Who can obtain a copy of a traffic crash report?
- Can Fingerprinting be done at the New Smyrna Beach Police Department?
- What is the status of my case?
- If I am the victim of identity theft, do I need to report it to the police?
- Who do I contact for a traffic related question?
- How do I request traffic control signs or traffic enforcement for a particular area?