2003 Award Recipient

213 Washington Street
The structure was built in approximately 1890 and is a contributing structure in the New Smyrna Beach National Register of Historic Places Historic District.

The Carpenter Gothic style of architecture became common in North America in the late nineteenth century. These structures adapted Gothic elements such as pointed arches, steep gables, and towers to traditional American light-frame construction.
CivicSend Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow