2005 Award Recipient

601 Faulkner Street
The structure was built in approximately 1906. The house has been thoroughly restored and retains many of its original features. This is the only remaining structure from the estate of Washington Connor, a pillar of the community’s history. This building previously served as the office and workshop of the "Ronnoc Grove Company."
601 Faulkner B
Circa 2004